Monday, April 14, 2014

The Case of the Reincarnated Lover: Just Released!

I'm delighted and excited to have released the third book in my urban fantasy series, The Warlock Case Files. This new book, The Case of the Reincarnated Lover, takes Paul and Dafydd into some new directions. For those of you who have been waiting for it, we finally find out Paul's origin and how he became a vampire. A subtle plot point from the first book is resolved and more.

Here's the blurb:
My name is Dafydd Smith, and I'm a warlock. If you've been following along with our story, you know that I, along with my hot vampire partner, Paul, spend our nights (and sometimes my days) dealing with trouble in the supernatural world of Washington, D.C.
We've dealt with ghosts and werewolves, but now it's another vampire who's causing trouble. He's killing others of his kind and upsetting the delicate balance of power in the local vampire community. To make it worse, the rogue seems to have some connection to Paul's past. As if that weren't enough, an old lover of Paul's returns, but not in a way anyone could have anticipated.
And to top things off, I think I'm falling in love! Never a dull moment in my life. You want to find out more. You know you do.
To celebrate the release and to drum up reviews for the book, I'm giving away 10 review copies. You can request your choice of .mobi (for Kindles) or .epub (for just about everything else). Just comment below with your name, email address and format preferred, and I'll send you a copy. Of course a review is not required, but it's greatly appreciated.

Because this is the third book in a series, if you're new to the world of Paul and Dafydd, I'd be happy to send you a review copy of the second book, The Case of the Werewolf Puppy, instead. It stands alone better than Reincarnated Lover, and it needs some review love too! Just let me know in your comment, which one you'd prefer.

Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy the book(s)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would be very interested in reading and reviewing your book. My email is tammbeard@aol.com, and I would prefer .mobi. Thanks,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete