Thursday, October 14, 2010

Share the Good News!

It looks like my non-fiction book is going to be picked up by an indie publisher. I hadn't planned on having someone else publish it, but I'm certainly not going to turn down an offer!

The publisher and I spoke last week, and I think I'm happy with the terms so far. Since this blog was going to be primarily about my journey as a self-pubbed author, I guess I'll have to change my focus a bit. You don't mind do you? I'll certainly write about what it's like to work with a publisher vs. doing it all myself.

Sorry for this being a short post. Next week, there will be two posts. My usual Thursday post about me. And on Monday, a bonus review of the upcoming book, Draculas. It was a wild ride, and I'm looking forward to talking about it.

Until next week, write well!

No comments:

Post a Comment